Dear Bethany Family,
Our time of exile will soon be over. We will be holding worship in the sanctuary this coming Sunday (May 10). At the same time, we will continue to provide audio for those in the parking lot who may be uncomfortable or unable to come inside.
In addition, we will continue to …
– Encourage people who feel sick to stay home.
– Practice appropriate social distancing.
– Place hand sanitizer and disinfectant in the narthex.
– Not hug or shake hands for a time.
– Pick up our own bulletins.
Thank you for being patient in these strange and uncertain times. We know from God’s Word that all things work for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. Our Loving Lord will continue to provide all that we need for body and soul to life eternal.
Please join us this month for our series from the Book of Daniel – “A Faithful Life in A Foreign Land.”